And when it is said to them, “Do not cause corruption on the earth,” they say, “We are but reformers.” (TMQ Al Baqarah 2:11)
On his first foreign trip, President Trump was on a mission to carry out long standing American policies in Muslim lands. These policies serve only interests of the US and come at the expense of Muslims and to the detriment of Islamic ideals. The objective of these policies is to secure American strategic and economic interests, create and impose a stripped down and secular version of Islam, and to divert attention from the true causes of turmoil in the Muslim lands. The rhetoric used to express these policies is characterized by blatant hypocrisy while hiding the true purpose. It would have been no different had Clinton come to power, though the styles may have been different, since American strategic interests sit beyond the lap of any President.
American Government’s hypocrisy is appalling:
- While at home American officials are outraged by even a hint of Russian involvement in US politics, overseas American officials exert direct control over puppet regimes in the Muslim lands by installation and support of oppressive and autocratic rulers and through economic enslavement of nations.
- The US makes hollow claims for human rights, freedom, and democracy, all the while dictating to these puppet governments to harshly and brutally suppress any and all sincere efforts of self-sufficiency and self-determination.
- While the US makes deceptive calls to fight against terrorism, it is their state sponsored terrorism that kills millions of men, women, and children and destroys thousands of homes, Masajid, and hospitals; it is their economic aid/bribe that funds brutal rulers and regimes; and it is their policies that cause mayhem in Muslim lands and beyond.
The clear purpose of the visit was to secure and perpetuate American economic and strategic interests at the expense of Muslims:
- With the new “Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology”, a thinly disguised tool, the US continues its policy to suppress the establishment of the Islamic political system.
- Lucrative arms and business deals were signed worth $460 billion (over ten years with options up to trillion dollars per ForiegnPolicy.com) to secure long term income for the US and long term financial burden for Muslims
- The US ensures continued internal strife in Muslim lands with its open and covert support of brutal and oppressive rulers like Sisi, Assad, Salman, amongst other puppets.
- Maintain the current security of the Zionist entity to further use it as a leverage of instability, distraction and humiliation.
The treacherous rulers in the Muslim world are partners in crime with the US Government:
- These puppet rulers are working closely with the US to create a stripped down and secular version of Islam, which welcomes and consolidates western control of the Ummah’s resources and enshrines superiority and blind admiration of kufr over the Muslims.
- With this weakened understanding of Islam, the US can continue to prevent Muslim political unity by perpetuating divisions of the Ummah, pitting Muslims against each other based on nation state identities imposed by colonialist powers.
- The traitorous Muslim rulers impose this distorted understanding of Islam by repeatedly revising educational curriculum, corrupting media, intimidating, oppressing and silencing any voice of dissent under the guise of combating extremism.
- Shamelessly Saudi rulers gave away $460 Billion of Ummah’s wealth to the US Government while every fourth Saudi citizen lives in poverty (source: Guardian.com). And where will the Arab governments deploy the weapons that they will acquire, except upon the Muslims.
- Millions of Muslim refugees are forced to live in squalid and overcrowded refugee camps while the rulers of rich Gulf countries have barred them entering. They have opened their doors for US troops but closed their doors to Muslim refugees.
Oh Muslims! Hold firmly to the principles of Islam. The interests of Muslims lie strictly in pleasing Allah SWT and attaining His rewards. Manifest harm lies in displeasing Allah SWT and receiving His punishment. Enter completely into the Deen of Islam. Do not give up any part of divine guidance for a paltry price of this world. Do not be misled by deceptions of those who disbelieve in Allah SWT and wish to turn us away from His pure Deen. Let us remind ourselves by the ayah:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّـهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ ۖ
O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he (SAW) calls you to that which will give you life…. (TMQ Al-Anfal 8:24)
Shaban 29, 1418 AH Hizb ut-Tahrir America
May 26, 2017 CE